“Economical, friendly & comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Richfield Area

Super 8 Richfield Area
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Economical, friendly & comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stopped here for one night while visiting the area. Room was clean, comfortable and economical. We just needed a place to stay overnight. Would have loved to take advantage of the pool area but didn't come prepared. Requested non-smoking and it was perfect. Room was clean, everything worked including the air, TV, WiFi etc. I would definitely stay here again.
The young man who checked us in was especially friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dipak S, Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank u for staying and fill out survey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Horton, MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had low expectations as I knew I wasn't going to get much from an inexpensive hotel. I just needed a clean place with no frills so I thought I was going to be easy to please. The place failed miserably though. The room smelled so awful that it was hard to breathe. The shower curtain was so covered in mold that it was sticking together. But the worst part was that my high end perfume was stolen from my room. Thankfully I was smart enough to take everything else of value with me when I was gone (who knew a partial bottle of perfume would be a target). Avoid this place!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank u for staying and fill out survey. I am sorry about your problem. I will take care about curtain.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice 2 queen bed room. Staff was very helpful (although they seemed short staffed)--The same person was checking people in, getting ice, and folding towels. However, they kept the pool open a little late so our grandsons could swim. Breakfast was OK--nothing special.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank u for staying and fill out survey.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Super 8 at 4845 Brecksville Road in Richfield, Ohio is a gem. It still respects the dignity of working-class smokers and their moderate consumption and enjoyment of the legal product. The King Suite we had for five days was very spacious and clean. Everything worked. The air-conditioner was quiet and efficient, the bed was large, clean and comfortable and the shower - although small - was clean, powerful and soothing. The general manager, Mr. Shah, is a very happy and polite gentleman. Shelly, one of the desk clerks, is sweet and helpful, especially with advise about local establishments like Whitey's ( restaurant ). The staff is courteous. They respect your privacy. The parking lot offers a clear view of your car. Overall, it's a nice, quiet place near the turnpike and interstate. We're going back soon and look forward to it.

Room Tip: Just call the front desk and describe what you expect. That's what I did and Mr. Shah was very...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank u for staying and fill out survey
Creativesensations
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

After driving for 8 hours with a dog and infant my husband and I were exhausted and checked in at 1:00am. After a 20 minute check in we went to our room which was 2 queens which isn't our preference but we took it because we were told it was the last room. We walked in and the beds were unmade and the bathroom was filthy. We went back to the front desk immediately and they checked us into another room that was smoking which I did not want and the smell was horrible. We went back to the front desk again and I waited for my husband to pull the car around meanwhile I called Days Inn and they advised me it was $100.00. After I hung up my cell phone the woman at the desk told me if I want to pay that price that they can move you into a King which is what I requested in the first place. I told her that 40 minutes before when checking in she advised me that the room I was getting the last room. They have no idea what is going on. 40 minutes no room. The whole place smelled like and ashtray. Two women working the desk and before they gave us our set of keys they had to go check multiple rooms to see if one wasn't dirty. Horrible service and more excuses then my toddler.

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dipak S, Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
I am sorry about . We have only pet free room only first floor not all rooms.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Days Inn & Suites Richfield
Motel 6 Richfield
Motel 6 Richfield
#4 of 6 in Richfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia

Been to Super 8 Richfield Area? Share your experiences!