“Great Experience”

Hampton Inn Richfield
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I am disabled & reserved an accessible room. I was thrilled with the room and with the lifts for hot tub/pool access. The breakfast was good & service was terrific. The only negative was that the pool was cold. I will stay in this hotel again & would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The food could be a bit better. There was not frig and micro in each room. Even the less expensive motels are providing those amenities these days. Several people I spoke with were disappointed. Lady at front desk needs to learn to smile.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

If you check into this facility, instead of requesting a wake up call...set the clock in the room or set your cell phone alarm. We were here for a R & R weekend. Due to the front desk's failure to give us the 2 wake-up calls we requested for the first morning's stay, we missed our scheduled event for the day. When bringing it to the front desk's attention, instead of an apology, we got a, "Why would you want 2 wake-up calls?" Breakfast area was slow to refill foods in a timely manner. Room had an over-powering "hotel room" odor. On the good side...this place's service beats the Holiday Inn Express' service across the street.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

An OK Hampton Inn. Getting a little long in the tooth, nothing really bad, just showing it's age a little. I'd stay again if it was at the mid-point of a trip as this was. Had hot items for breakfast, although we didn't try it, we trucked on down the road a bit for a Bob Evans where the sausage gravy & biscuits are heaven.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very nice lobby/breakfast area. No issues with internet in the room. Forgot some shirts hanging in the closet. They found them after several phone calls. We picked them up the following weekend - although they were crumpled in a ball and hangers were no longer with them.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Friendly staff, clean room and good breakfast. Coffee was always fresh and hot. At check in I got a room change to allow for a microwave and fridge that was not in my original booking. Quick and accomodating for my 5 day stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2013

While this hotel was convenient for our purposes, I wouldn't stay here again.
Room was on right hand side of hotel and when the restaurant/ bar closed, some idiot was out there blowing the air horns on his truck! Not the hotels fault but really irritating.
Did run into a pretty serious issue that I didn't feel was handled appropriately by the staff on hand at the time I reported it. Called Hilton to tell them and was told I'd hear back from hotel within 3 days...it wasn't until I sent a not so nice review to the survey they sent me that I heard back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pepperwhite
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield
Days Inn & Suites Richfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Independence

Been to Hampton Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!