“Perfect!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped overnight on our way home from Chicago. We all loved it. Big comfy beds. It couldn't have been any cleaner, service was great and breakfast in the am was better than any I've ever had for these types of breakfasts. They even offered gluten free bread and English muffins. Impressive. If my travels take me back this way, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Maria K
HIExpressRichfield, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for the excellent review! I'm so glad to hear that you found us very clean that you enjoyed our gluten free items at breakfast. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our service and our big, comfortable beds.
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Grayling, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We like staying at Holiday Inn express is in this place is neat and clean as expected hot tub was nice and hot pools nice temperature room had a slight order to it when we came in but who knows what that was but not bad had a great dinner down the street of memories which is only half mile from here so that was good

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad to hear that you had a nice stay here and enjoyed our amenities. I'm glad that you enjoyed your dinner at the local eatery Memories.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I would like to stay I am quick to notice the flaws in everything when traveling for business. I am away from home and I want to be as comfortable as I possibly can. However, there was no flaw, the staff was friendly and very accommodating. Additionally, their breakfast was the best. I was delighted in the fact they served Turkey sausage. I don't eat pork so this was a huge plus for me. Sara the breakfast lady was one of the most sweetest people I could have interacted with. When I return to Ohio for business this will be my only choice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank HITAXIQ
HIExpressRichfield, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your very positive review. I am so glad to hear that we provided great service and that you will stay with us again. I will show your review to our staff and especially to our wonderful breakfast lady!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland-Richfield
5171 Brecksville Road
Richfield, OH 44286
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nothing to complain about. Very friendly front desk staff, they went above and beyond the call of duty. Near the highway, but we did not hear any highway noise at all. Breakfast is better than most. Stay here!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vickys-Guy
HIExpressRichfield, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you so very much for the absolutely great review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience. Thank you for recommending us!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland-Richfield
5171 Brecksville Road
Richfield, OH 44286
Champaign, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hubby and I were here for a quick overnight stay for a concert nearby. The location is great. It's very easy to find off the interstate, and there's a gas station and Wendy's right next door. The hotel was clean, breakfast was outstanding, and our room was very comfortable. There are a few things that would be nice improvements, though. The stairwell doors would do well to have a dampeners on them. I tried to remember to make sure to ease them shut, but there were a couple of times I forgot, and they do make a racket when they close. The ice maker on our floor was out of commission. I'm guessing that'll be fixed soon. The thing I liked the least was the abandoned building at the front of the parking lot. It was a little eerie. Hubby called it The Bates Motel. If I were in town again, I'd definitely stay here again. All things considered, we had a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ShawnaM_CU
HIExpressRichfield, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad that you found us a nice hotel for a reasonable price and that you would stay here again. We are conveniently located near Blossom Music Center. We are hoping the old building will be removed in the future. The fourth floor ice machine will be fixed soon as the parts have been ordered and I will have maintenance check the stairwell doors.
Richfield, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

The maintenance at holiday inn is terrible the pool is always cloudy and the windows have not been washed and the floors are dirty all the time. they need to get a new maintenance man for the hotel and try to have the front desk people smile more and there should be more gifts to pass out for the priority members

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank hardatwork20142014
HIExpressRichfield, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Richfield, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
I apologize that you had some issues with your stay. Our pool is not usually cloudy; so I'm not sure what happened to it and the floor. I will follow up with maintenance and I will definitely tell the desk to smile more. I'm also sorry about the lack of treats for IHG Rewards members now. We are following IHG's standard where we only give the choice of goodie bags or points to Gold or Platinum members, but we do appreciate our Base members and still offer late check out to them if requested.
Olean, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Breakfast was much more than the average cereal & muffin breakfast that most hotels give, very impressed so far. Good location, we went to visit Cayuhoga Park most days. Restaurants & grocery stores within a few miles. I was impressed with our room - larger than the pictures showed, clean, large mini fridge, microwave, big bathroom, TV, free fast wi-fi. Very clean, the only downside for me is that the down sheet keeps sliding off the mattress.

Room Tip: Fourth floor (top floor) was very quiet.