“Worth the trip”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We love diners and saw this one and needed to stop. It is not typical. It is SOOO much better! The chef can really cook and has quite an imagination with his food combinations! I had the Mediterranean sandwich and loved it! I really wanted to try the tiramisu, but the sandwich was so huge that even though I only ate 1/2, I didn't have room for dessert! Loved talking with the owner and felt like we made a new friend! It might be pricey for a diner, but the quality and quantity make up for it. We wish this place was closer to our home!!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank froglady607

Columbus, Ohio
“Flexible”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great personality of the owner. If it is not on the menu, just ask. My friend is a vegetarian and he was able to accommodate her needs. Good food and cute little location. Not diner food though, so keep this in mind.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jeannine V
“Service great but bad food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Sad but I usually love diners, burger was overlooked but to be fair (i guess) they never asked how we liked it. Fries were fair. Service was great and friendly.

Visited October 2013
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Authentic American Diner”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stopped off on our route back to Columbus at the diner. Great food and quick service. Worth a visit, just remember the diner is Cash Only.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GrumpyOldGit_007
Akron, Ohio
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We just happend to stop here we were all starving! So Glad we did!! I got cheese ravoli it was wonderful! my son loved his food it was gone so fast! highly recommend it !

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelGirl0618

Been to Diner d'Argento? Share your experiences!