“One Night Stand”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Rossford
Denver, Colorado
“One Night Stand”
Reviewed 19 October 2007

We stayed one night and didn't leave until late in the morning so the family could enjoy the pool and hot tub. Very nice room. We got a room that was a little larger due to the way the hotel was built. The sheets were clean and comfortable.

Stayed October 2007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Great Lakes, MI
Reviewed 30 July 2007

We stayed here for a quick weekend trip (zoo); I received excellent customer service....the room we were given obviously smelled as if someone had smoked in the room (this is a non-smoking hotel) this was unacceptable as we have a 2 year old daughter w/asthma I also noticed the room didn't have a fridge (which we need for our daughter) I called the front desk & spoke w/Kristin (very friendly & courteous) she said no problem found us another room....the room was very clean & comfortable.

While this hotel is away from business areas (it is a nice area; newer) it wasn't that big of a deal (approximately 10 - 15 minutes away from shopping & Restaurants). I asked the girls at the front desk for suggestions I was given several great ones (El Vaquero for Mexican food and Levis Commons for shopping) I was also given a list of other restaurants & businesses w/very easy to follow directions.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 June 2007

I have been satisfied with all the Courtyards I have stayed, however I would recommend staying away from this particular one. First off the staff was unfriendly at check-in, making us feel as if we were imposing on their conversation. The room was small, dark and dirty. The bed was uncomfortable and the room controls did not work properly. If you are a light sleeper this is not the hotel for you. Along with highway traffic, noise from other rooms permeate the walls, making a good night sleep difficult to impossible. There is limited counter space for toiletries and if you are looking for the blow dryer....try the closet. I would recommend trying another hotel.

Stayed June 2007
5 Thank OhioMomOf1
London, Ontario
Reviewed 10 July 2006

This review may be a little biased, as we had just come from a very dirty hotel in Sandusky, so we were very pleased to see the extreme cleanliness of these rooms!! Also we made a big ruckus and climbed all over the fences near the gazebo in the courtyard and ran around like children in the middle of the night all the while drinking wine and gin & juice and no one came to repremand us.. The walls must be very thick at this hotel! Nice breakfast buffet, free wi-fi in lobby and free LAN in rooms, as per all Courtyard Marriott's (I think)...

• Stayed July 2006
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 2 July 2006

Stayed the night on our way to Canada. The hotel is directly off I-75 near Toledo, which made it very convenient. The neighborhood was safe and the parking lot was well lit. There wasn't much around in terms of restaurants, and certainly no night life to speak of.

I'd never stayed at a Courtyard but I found it very similar to the Holiday Inn Express. It was a 2 or 3 story building with an indoor pool and a lounge/restaurant located in the lobby. It also had a little "Marketplace" where you could buy items a traveler might need, such as aspirin, gum, etc. The workout room was fairly well equipped for a hotel of this size; certainly it was adequate for the average customer.

The rooms were clean and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The feather comforter was especially nice. We stayed in a corner room and the hallway noise was a bit bothersome, but everyone went to bed at a reasonable hour so we didn't lose sleep. The shower was clean and water pressure/temperature was good.

I had requested a king room with fold out sofa for my family of four. The hotel was almost sold out and the staff had to scramble around to fulfill my request, but they bent over backwards to find an upgraded room, mentioning several times that I'd take priority over other guests as I was a "member." (I joined Marriott Rewards (free to join) a few years ago and I definitely recommend that even casual travelers join these loyalty programs as they do make a difference when it's you vs. a non-member.)

Breakfast was pretty pricey ($7.99 for adults; $3.99 for kids (??)) and included your basic continental breakfast items (scrambled eggs, cereal, danish) along with a cooked-to-order egg/omelette station. I paid it because the room was free, but $30 for a family of 4 to eat cereal and eggs is too much. I'd either skip breakfast or make sure it was included in my room rate.

The kids wanted to rent a movie but it was $12+tax so we had them watch a movie on their personal DVD player for free.

The rooms retailed for $129 (AAA) to $149 (best avail rate), which I thought was very pricey for what you got. I, however, got the room free with a free night certificate. I think $79-99 with breakfast thrown in would be a fair price. It's listed as a two star hotel, which I think is a good rating. I gave it three stars because I received outstanding service and because the hotel was very clean.

• Stayed June 2006
1 Thank LisaRex
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossford
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South
Staybridge Suites  Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 13 in Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo South - Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg? Share your experiences!