Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg
US$104
Park Inn
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbistro staffstarbucks coffee in the lobbyhollywood casinonew styleroom was cleanfriendly employeesroad noisenice hotelwould highly recommend staying heremarriott courtyardnice lobbywithin milesother hotelsbusiness tripsoccer tournamentthe check in processgas station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel for a visit to the Hollywood casino for my birthday. First, I would like to say that I travel often. I am very picky about where Stay. I did a lot of research and decided to stay here. The hotel's lobby is nicely decorated in modern decor. We purchased the casino package which was a great deal. We received a $20 restaurant gift card to the casino and breakfast for two. The breakfast was delicious. ( way better then the free continental breakfast offered at other hotels). The room was a good size. The bed was comfortable, tv was modern, and most importantly the Room was CLEAN! Lastly, I have never encountered such friendly hotel employees. ( and I have stayed at 4 and 5 star resorts). I wish I would have gotten the night clerks name. But I remember Kim. (I think she did security). She was extremely nice. We were there with another couple so we hung out in the lobby for many hours. The staff was very kind to us the whole time. The only suggestion I have is to leave the bar open later. We got back to the hotel at 11pm on a saturday and was hoping to have a drink. But the Bristro was closed. Now there are not many options in that area so we went To BP. But would have preferred something different.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly0331
jan w, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

What a great response to our hotel and staff!! Thank you very much for your kind comments and I will be certain to pass them onto the associates. The Bistro has been a great addition to the hotel since it opened in May 2012. I do apologize for the bar already being closed at 11:00. If it is a busy weekend the BIstro should be open later and I will advise the staff to manage the hours according to guest needs. Once again, thank you!!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stayed here for a single night because we were in town to visit family. I thought the hotel was nice overall, particularly the lobby and eating area. They have a very nice bistro that provided breakfast in the mornings and alcohol, in the evenings. The exercise room was nice as well as the room. The little things I mentioned in the title are:

Cable tv was slooow to change channel
There were spots from a previous spills on the love seat and the chair in the room.
There was no luggage holder available to place our bags on to keep from getting anything on the bed or love seat.
The toilet flushed very loud
The bathroom seemed a step below the room in terms of warmth, the light didn't illuminate the shower.
Heater was loud and traffic noise was pretty high

One thing I really liked was the fact that there was an outlet conveniently available for the iron!

There is nothing on the list that would keep me from staying here again.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank bababste
jan w, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Rossford Courtyard by Marriott. I truly appreciate your feedback and will pass it onto the entire staff. The Bistro was opened in May 2012 and has been a big hit with our guests. You will be pleased to know the rooms and other public areas in the hotel will be renovated in 4th Quarter this year. We are for excited about the new room design and enabling our guest to relax and unwind. Once again, thank you.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

located right at the junction of I-75 and I-80/90. your basic courtyard. check-in was quick. room was clean, quiet, comfortable. furnishings were up to date. snack bar/restaurant is decent - certainly not a 5 star menu but wasnt looking for that. about the only downside is there is not much else around here. nearest restaurants are about 2 miles to the south. would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We checked in for 2 nights to visit a nearby relative. The lobby and surrounding lounge area appeared newly renovated with a contemporary and sleek design. Attractive and raises the expectations for the room. Staff was remarkably friendly, cordial and welcoming.
The room was on a higher floor as requested. Unfortunately, it was on the corner facing the main road and traffic was heard through the night. Mainly loud trucks. The bathroom was standard, with an outer sink/mirror and closet space. The toilet and shower shared an awkwardly large, tiled room. Shower was standard with pull curtain, no fancy seamless glass or dingy aluminum sliders. It was average. The television was upgraded to a flat screen and position not directly at the foot of the bed but to the side. The heating/cooling system worked well and temperature control was perfect.

Takeaway for future travelers: We are Marriott fans and for the location, price and convenience, this Marriott was average. No splendor and flashiness however, clean and everything you would need. Wireless in the rooms was seamless and Starbucks coffee in the lobby if needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the road to lessen the noise. There are NO views so don't worry, you're not missing out on anything.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2013

As the Marriott group started replacing the really nice, older hotel ambiente with hip, modern iPhone generation, you start to expect at least some upgrades inside the hotel rooms. Or maybe not. Well, not happening in all Marriott hotels yet, like in this one. Just not a great experience.
Old recipe of an older Marriott: New lobby - old rooms - inept staff.
My stay was 5 nights. Will not go there again.

First the heating system in my room did not work. Relocated to another room next day. Still the old air/heating system, but it worked. To my great annoyance the desk staff programmed my key just for one more night, had to return ans ask for reprogramming.
Fitness Center very small (1 Elliptical. 2 Treadmills, some weights). That's was it. All three machines had technical problems, but they worked so so.
Windows not really isolated towards the noisy interchange; Bathroom: Motel 6 has better ones.
Microwave: yes, Fridge: yes, but no place where you really prepare something for a longer stay.

On the positive side of things: The Assistant Manager sent me an apologetic email and gave me 3,000 points extra for my stay. In return I replied to his email and made a few improvement comments. No answer. Guess, he was not really interested in what I experienced, probably just a routine email. Maybe he has to write it on a daily basis. As I mentioned: Staff is friendly but inept and changes daily. Interesting. Why would that be?

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, make sure you'll get a room pointing away from the two roads.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business