“Excellent choice!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Rossford
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Excellent choice!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

We needed two rooms (3 people each)the night before my daughter's wedding. I talked to Alex at the hotel directly and he was amazing. He helped me book two connecting rooms with a king bed and sofa bed in each. The check in staff was very friendly. The rooms were super clean and the beds were very comfortable. We didn't have a chance to use the pool or fitness areas but they looked worth a try. There is a nice lounge area in the lobby too. There are other hotels in the immediate vicinity but I will recommend Courtyard to my friends.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank WDWforus
Jan W, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. Alex is a great member of our Courtyard team and I will be certain to recognize him for his outstanding service. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serviciing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This was a nice place to stay. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I heard the I-75 traffic but was able to fall asleep and rest very well for the two nights that I stayed. The management and staff were all friendly and helpful.

This place had a decent little restaurant. The work out room was OK (two treadmills, one elliptical, free weights with a single bench.) I'd love to see a balance ball or bosu ball. Bonus: Disinfectant wipes to clean the equipment. (Not all work out facilities at hotels offer the ability to wipe down the equipment.) This hotel also had a pool. Outdoor seating was available as well.

A major thumbs up (at least for the room that I slept in) was the mini-fridge. I have business in the area and would like to bring healty food options for the days that I do not eat in their restaurant.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Jan W, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I appreciated your request for the Balance Ball in our exercise room and have recently purchased one. You will also be happy to know the hotel will be getting a complete room renovation at the end of this year. I look forward to your next visit to the Toledo area.
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My family recently stayed at this property and I couldn't be more pleased! We have stayed here before for a previous family gathering and when we arrived, not only did we get a friendly greeting, but they actually remembered us from before! The hotel has a fantastic, modern lobby with a Bistro area that serves breakfast and dinner! They had great choices for both meals and a bar for us adults to enjoy! The bistro staff was super nice and made us feel very welcome. The girls do a fantastic job! Their manager was even over there lending a hand where they needed help. Everyone there was fantastic! Way to go Marriott for hiring and keeping such great employees! I have heard that the rooms will be renovated at the end of this year or beginning of next year. That will make a wonderful upgrade to an already wonderful property! The rooms were clean and comfortable...the beds are amazing!!! Definitely will return on my next trip!

• Stayed March 2013
jan w, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel and staff. I will be certain to share them with the associates.
Georgetown
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I use Marriott hotels on my trips wherever possible, but I won't use this one again. The hotel is a bit dated and in need of a facelift. The staff were friendly and the room was clean but the noise of traffic on the I75 was annoying. Perhaps rooms at the back of the hotel would be better.

Room Tip: If you must use this hotel ask for a room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your comments and concerns. The hotel is aware of the highway noise and will be installing new heating / air conditioning units this year as well as replacing some windows. This will eliminate some of the noise issues.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hotel for a visit to the Hollywood casino for my birthday. First, I would like to say that I travel often. I am very picky about where Stay. I did a lot of research and decided to stay here. The hotel's lobby is nicely decorated in modern decor. We purchased the casino package which was a great deal. We received a $20 restaurant gift card to the casino and breakfast for two. The breakfast was delicious. ( way better then the free continental breakfast offered at other hotels). The room was a good size. The bed was comfortable, tv was modern, and most importantly the Room was CLEAN! Lastly, I have never encountered such friendly hotel employees. ( and I have stayed at 4 and 5 star resorts). I wish I would have gotten the night clerks name. But I remember Kim. (I think she did security). She was extremely nice. We were there with another couple so we hung out in the lobby for many hours. The staff was very kind to us the whole time. The only suggestion I have is to leave the bar open later. We got back to the hotel at 11pm on a saturday and was hoping to have a drink. But the Bristro was closed. Now there are not many options in that area so we went To BP. But would have preferred something different.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly0331
What a great response to our hotel and staff!! Thank you very much for your kind comments and I will be certain to pass them onto the associates. The Bistro has been a great addition to the hotel since it opened in May 2012. I do apologize for the bar already being closed at 11:00. If it is a busy weekend the BIstro should be open later and I will advise the staff to manage the hours according to guest needs. Once again, thank you!!
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a single night because we were in town to visit family. I thought the hotel was nice overall, particularly the lobby and eating area. They have a very nice bistro that provided breakfast in the mornings and alcohol, in the evenings. The exercise room was nice as well as the room. The little things I mentioned in the title are:

Cable tv was slooow to change channel
There were spots from a previous spills on the love seat and the chair in the room.
There was no luggage holder available to place our bags on to keep from getting anything on the bed or love seat.
The toilet flushed very loud
The bathroom seemed a step below the room in terms of warmth, the light didn't illuminate the shower.
Heater was loud and traffic noise was pretty high

One thing I really liked was the fact that there was an outlet conveniently available for the iron!

There is nothing on the list that would keep me from staying here again.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank bababste
jan w, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Rossford Courtyard by Marriott. I truly appreciate your feedback and will pass it onto the entire staff. The Bistro was opened in May 2012 and has been a big hit with our guests. You will be pleased to know the rooms and other public areas in the hotel will be renovated in 4th Quarter this year. We are for excited about the new room design and enabling our guest to relax and unwind. Once again, thank you.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 15 February 2013

located right at the junction of I-75 and I-80/90. your basic courtyard. check-in was quick. room was clean, quiet, comfortable. furnishings were up to date. snack bar/restaurant is decent - certainly not a 5 star menu but wasnt looking for that. about the only downside is there is not much else around here. nearest restaurants are about 2 miles to the south. would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossford
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South
Staybridge Suites  Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 13 in Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg? Share your experiences!