“Noisy room”

Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Rossford
“Noisy room”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Room was clean, very nice. Bed was comfortable. Couldn't sleep though as our room backed on a busy highway and we heard noise all night long. Bistro food was all right but overpriced. I would probably not stay here again because of the noise. Mentioned to manager the next morning but he wasn't concerned.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jan W, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you for staying at the Rossford Courtyard during your visit to the Toledo area. I apologize for the highway noise. Being conveniently located off 80/90 and I-75 does present some noise challenges. The hotel is in the process of upgrading our windows to help with the noise issues. I hope you enjoyed our beautiful new rooms and wonderful lobby area.

Safe Travels..... Jan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Nicely updated lobby with the new Courtyard concept. The rooms have been updated but it is the older Courtyard layout. Bed was comfortable. Rooms clean and spacious. I did get a great deal of road noise even though I had an inner room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Jamie E, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. While we are conveniently located near the Ohio Turnpike and Interstate 75, we do realize that it can be a little noisey from the traffic. We are in the process of having some of the windows replaced with the hopes that it will reduce the amount of noise that enters through the broken seal. We hope to see you again if traveling into the area.

London, Canada
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Beautifully appointed lobby,Rooms are of the highest standard as far as cleanliness and decor. Both Queen and King rooms are oversized with very comfortable beds and choice of pillows. The only negative factor would be the noise associated with I-75. Kudos to Ryan who was very accommodating with regards to room choice.Definitely will return

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I will certainly let Ryan know what a great job he did. We are glad that you enjoyed the nicely renovated and modern guest rooms and lobby. We realize that the location to the interstate is a both a positive and negative for our guests, we do the best we can to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. We are in the process of having a company replace some of the windows with broken seals, so we hope that when that project is completed it helps with some of the traffic noise.

Warren
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed at this location for 2 nights while in town for a computer go live support. Room was very pleasant, very tech friendly. Location is convenient for visiting any location in Toledo. Bed was extremely comfortable. Though there is no free breakfast, price of the room and availability of the Bistro for breakfast worked well for our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your excellent stay. We cerrtainly do like the new room renovations and the Bistro being available for Breakfast and Dinner. The Bistro does offer a great selection of meal options so that guest can eat healthier, lighter or they can choose to have a few beverages and relax. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area.

Walled Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I share the same opinion as indiana b - except we were checked in by Suzette. We received the same fast, efficient, friendly and professional service. We were upgraded to a king suite and WOW the room was fabulous. All the eminities a person could ask for. Everything in our room still had the "new car smell" it was spotless. The decor is pleasing and comfortable. The beds are out of this world. Had the best nights sleep ever!!!! My husband and i are already looking to stay there again. Thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room on the highest floor therefore eliminating the ceiling noise and also away...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jan W, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments about the staff especially Suezette. I will personally let her know what you said. I am pleased you love our newly renovated rooms and YES, the beds are wonderful. I look forward to your next visit.
Westmont, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for almost the past two months while I have been working on a project in Toledo Ohio. While all of the stafff that I have met on my stay have been outstanding I must point out two especially. The very first person that I met when I checked in was Theresa. Incredibly warm pleasant and professional. She greeted me with a warm smile and knew my name the next day when I walked back in the door.
The other is the woman the works in the evening in the Bistro. Aereele (Sorry if I missspelled it) Again very pleasant and fun. Professional she cared about the job she did.
I enjoyed my stay at my home away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Krissegon
Thank you for the very kind comments about our staff. I will make certain these are passed along. I truly appreciate you taking the time to verbalize your feelings about our hotel. Have a great day.
Lakewood, Ohio
Reviewed 16 March 2014

They have recently updated this hotel. They added a Starbucks Bistro. No more free coffee at check in. No more free breakfast, continental or not. They have removed all of the microwaves from the guest rooms and have one communal to share in the lobby. They should have spent the money on replacing the windows. Our did not keep out the draft or the noise from the highway. The staff was nice, the hotel was clean, and the room was clean. We got a handicapped room, even though we are not handicapped, nor had we requested a handicapped room. They had not yet updated the handicapped rooms.

Room Tip: Get a room on the East side away from the highway.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bengalwin
Jamie E, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know where we could improve our services and our hotel. While Courtyard by Marriott does not offer complimentary coffee or breakfast, we feel that we are able to provide fresh and healthy options for all of our guests. We are in the process of replacing some of the windows that have broken seals; which in turn will eliminate or reduce road noise and drafts. We are pleased with the current room renovation and we will be having our handicapped rooms renovated in April. Due to some major changes to the bathrooms, it was not possible to complete them during the rest of the room renovations. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the hotel directly and I will be happy to personally assist you.

Safe Travels,
Jamie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossford
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South
Staybridge Suites  Toledo - Rossford - Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 13 in Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Radisson at The University of Toledo

Been to Courtyard Toledo Rossford/Perrysburg? Share your experiences!