“Highly recommend this hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Rossford
Reviewed 2 December 2013

If you are ever coming to the area this is the place to stay I have not seen cleaner rooms, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Once I asked for salsa/picante sauce at breakfast to go with the eggs they didn't have it at the breakfast buffet at the time but the next time I arrived they had gotten it! Every time I come to the area or bring anyone to the area we stay here. Thanks again for the wonderful service!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Michelle S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are so glad that you enjoy our clean rooms and great service! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Great hotel room, service, and accommodations! I highly recommend this Hampton Hotel in Perrysburg, OH! The room was super clean, fresh, with great amenities. The staff was super friendly and most helpful, all day and night. This was a lovely experience, and if we visit this area again, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gerrie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you for the complimentary review. We are all so glad that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We strive to make each of our guests feel welcome and appreciated. We all look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I arrived the day after some severe weather in the area. They had been without power from time to time over the previous 24 hours. They knew which restaurants were up and running and prepared to handle guests. Frankly not many places go beyond keeping track of their own situation let alone businesses around them. I was very pleased as it was late when I arrive. I stay here whenever in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and great feedback. We greatly appreciate your input and we are so glad that were able to provide you with the information and service that you needed to make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to your return visit when you are back in our area again.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

If in the area you'll want to make this Hampton Inn your home away from home. Quality all the way around, desk staff, housekeeping, and in the kitchen. Convenient location close to shopping and other resturants. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Steven, we are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay, and I want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We look forward to welcoming you back to your "home away from home" the next time you're in the area! Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

the desk staff was very friendly. They helped me find a good place for dinner. This was a consistent Hampton Inn stay and what I have come to expect whenever I stay at a Hilton Property. The room was clean. Lobby was clean. Parking lot was well lit

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Douglas, thank you for the great review of our hotel during your recent stay! We're glad that you found our staff friendly and our rooms clean! Safe travels, and come back again soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My new first choice of Hotels on our road trips. Excellent staff helpfull, courteous, area knowledgeable. While looking for area Hotels my sweety called Hampton on the way. Hence the title What a lucky find.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review of our hotel! We thank you for choosing to stay with us, and are glad that you found our staff so helpful and friendly! We hope that you will stay with us again next time you're traveling through the area!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I am a Diamond member of the Hilton rewards club, and I have stayed at A LOT of Hilton brand hotels. I don't usually choose the Hampton brand because I like having a restaurant where I stay. However, in the Toledo area there isn't much choice. I work in the Toledo area a lot, and I've been looking for somewhere to stay since the Hilton Hotel quit being a Hilton. I made a 3-night reservation, and I was completely sold on this place! I don't usually get that excited about a hotel, but they are doing things right. I was greeted warmly, and my room was ready when I checked in. I got a complimentary upgrade to a very nice room. Actually, it was a suite - very large with a microwave and refrigerator. What really impressed me was the service and friendliness of the staff. On one of the evenings I was there, there was a chili cook-off. The employees could bring in a crockpot of their best chili and enter it in the chili cook off. Management provided beer and wine, fresh fruit, and desserts. There were at least 8 different chills, and a very nice hostess was there to serve the beverages. The management provided a nice prize for the Chili Cookoff winner. it was really quite fun. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel. I am staying there again next week, and for a few nights in December!

1  Thank swoodruf

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel! We are so glad that you enjoyed your last stay with us, and thank you for participating in our Chili Cook-off! We hope that you will be here during our managers receptions for your upcoming stays as well! Thanks again, and we'll see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossford
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 14 in Perrysburg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg? Share your experiences!