“Like the idea of tapas”
Review of Flame Asian Tapas Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Flame Asian Tapas Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Overall it was good, my husband and I ordered several tapas. Most of them were good, some just ok. Liked the atmosphere, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't wait long at all for our food. We will return.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I visited Flame twice this week when working in the Toledo area. I love the idea of ordering smaller portions and more of them! The restaurant has Chinese, Japanese, and Korean choices. The Korean Barbecued Beef slices were wonderful. The place reminded me of a typical Dim Sum restaurant on the west coast. The crab rangoons were wonderful. They were not greasy at all and filled with lots of crab filling. Several draft beers on tap and reasonably priced. I had the same waitress both days, and she was terrific. There is a bar area and a dining room. Nicely decorated. The restaurant is located in a strip mall a ways from the main street. I ran into it completely by accident.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Reviews are mixed and my eyes were open. Korean BBQ sampler was great, Tuna 3-some was fantastic. Those dining also enjoyed the Kung Pow Chicken and Bi Bim Bop. Waiter was attentive and informative. Will go back.

1  Thank Dale P
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Like other people our food came out sporadically! I was done eating before me fiancé even got her food. Not sure why the kitchen isn't able to wait on cooking the faster items so the food can come out together!

1  Thank JCL4844
Reviewed 5 May 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed flame. We went for a Saturday lunch and had great service. We tried 5 different tapas and enjoyed each one, especially the Korean beef tacos! The ginger salad dressing was amazing. Nice bar selection as well. Would be a good place to meet up with friends to share some drinks and food! We definitely will be back.