No photo provided
Add it.
Panera Bread in St. Clairsville OH 43950
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wheeling, West Virginia
“poor!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

went to panera bread for lunch, dint care for it at all. very impatient staff! was trying to figure out what i wanted the cashier go tmad and went to the next customer! then finally she did come back but was rude, the floor was dirty, tables were not cleaned off when people had already ate and left! seems they need a manager there.

Indiana
“A great breakfast sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I chose the Power Breakfast Sandwich instead of going to McDonalds. Grilled ham egg and cheese beat the McMuffin.

Saint Clairsville, Ohio
“Soup and Salad Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love Panera, it is great to pop in and have a healthy salad or hot soup that tastes homemade. The staff is quick and get the long lines moving so you are not stuck forever waiting for your order. Food is consistent so no surprises.

Mason, Ohio
“Worst Panera we have visited”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite on our way to Pgh. Facility and menu were typical Panera. What set this one apart was the unusually slow service, dirty tables and a bathroom with no paper towels. The place was nearly empty and we walked right up to registers. So definitely not due to a large crowd.
Crew needs a shake up.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Hope your buzzer works!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I went to Panera for a late lunch. Decided to get the "pick two". Ordered the Frontega chicken panini and the autumn squash soup. I selected my drink from the self serve area and had a seat to wait for my meal. I kept looking at my "buzzer" to go off notifying me that my food was ready... waiting... waiting... WAITING! After about 10 minutes I walked back to the pick up counter and there was my food! I asked if this was my food... my buzzer didn't go off? She said "Yeah, some of those don't work." The soup was luke warm (at best) and the sandwich was too. Would have been good if it was warm. I like Panera... but won't be coming back to this one!

• Visited October 2013