“great!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Reviewed 22 June 2014

love going to cracker barrell to eat, great food good prices, and the staff is very friendly, they seem to go out of their way to wait on you! just love the gift shop here they have alot of unusal and unique things, definately will go back here

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We like Cracker Barrel, just wish there were more of them around. The food is always good served quickly and excellent value, whats not to like.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

It's always enjoyable dining at the Cracker Barrel chain restaurants..but this locations is one of the best of the best! Fast seating and service! The very friendly staff doesn't hurry your visit...they encourage you stay a bit and enjoy! My husband and I were visiting the Wheeling, WV area, and decided to take a drive into Ohio. Family members recommended visiting this Cracker Barrel! St Clairsville Cracker Barrel is easy to find. There is a large mall area close by. We were seating promptly by a friendly hostess. The dining staff was also so friendly. We visited on a Sunday and they had a special "Sunday Chicken". It was absolutely wonderful! Two large pieces of breaded boneless chicken breast. Two sides accompanied the meal. I chose mashed potatoes and green beans. (The sides list is extensive! Probably no less than 30 sides) My husband also chose the Sunday Chicken. He chose mashed potatoes and corn. Corn bread and sour dough bread rounded out the meal. Oh....and the unsweetened icetea is very very good! We couldn't finish both of our pcs of boneless chicken breast...carryout containers were provided to us. The waitress was so kind and friendly! I really enjoy shopping in the Cracker Barrel shop. There is probably something for everyone there...candies, household decorating items, books, audio books, clothing, toys...a very charmingly decorated shop! There were great sales (40% off select clearance ladies clothing)...and a few other customers and I had fun shopping those racks! Had a great time!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

seated fast waited mins before we seen anyone for drinks food anything was getting ready to walk out when someone finally came over . If not from there dont drink the water , Nasty !!!! I should of known better but not thinking I ordered it . Food might of been ok but was so unhappy about earlier didnt really even taste it .

Reviewed 24 October 2013

love this place for gifts stocking= stuffers and the food is always yummy and warm with amazing service!!!