“Good Meal”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 April 2014

As I expected, we weren't disappointed with our trip to this Long Horn Steak House. Was clean and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I wasn't sure about the quality when I chose this place, because usually typical steakhouses are just so-so. Well, let me tell you, the food was cooked perfectly, steak was prepared perfect and the flavors were excellent. We had the stuffed mushrooms for appetizer and they actually were the best I have ever had anywhere and I have tried them all over the country. Very good!!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Not to good tonight :( when she brought my salad and bread the bread was very crunchy I would say it was almost stale and the butter was ice cold and would not spread on the bread.Then my meal came after about 30 min. I ordered the 6oz sirloin and shrimp well my steak was charred way to much I ordered it medium well and the inside was good.I only ate half of it the shrimp was to spicy only ate half of them my baked potato was perfect.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our favorite steakhouse is Longhorn. We visited on New Years Eve, at approximately 5:00 PM. Knowing it would be busy, we expected a wait. Hostess told us one hour plus wait. Fortunately, we found a couple of seats at the bar. Wait was less than that, and we were seated. By that point, the place was packed. We placed our order, and told the waiter to bring us some bread as soon as possible. The bread served is fantastic. However, over the last few visits, it seems they are getting "stingy" with the bread - which is advertised as "unlimited". The waiter told us he was having trouble getting his hands on bread tonight, but he would try. We did receive a partial serving, and were told it was the last loaf for awhile. We did eventually get another partial loaf during our meal. The salad was great, steaks were cooked perfect, and potato were good. This is a great place for a steak dinner. But, please --- keep the "unlimited" bread coming!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We made a last minute decision to go out to dinner and decided to go to Longhorn to have a steak. They tried to put us at a table but we asked for a booth instead. They should have asked if we preferred a booth or a table since many of both were available. The table change confused them. But, the manager was on top and saw us sitting there without any service so he welcomed us and took our drink order. A bit later one of the servers just took us on since the normal waiter never made it. She was pretty good at making us feel welcome and engaged us in good conversation. We ordered the 30oz porterhouse for two cooked medium rare and it was fantastic. It bothered us a bit that the waitress delivered the bill without asking if we wanted anything else. Even with the short comings, it was a good experience.