“First time I ever saw the woman I would marry!”

Ezio's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ezio's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Sanford, Florida
“First time I ever saw the woman I would marry!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Truly, I haven't been there in over 21 years.

I was fortunate enough to see the woman I would eventually marry..

The test of time should say something here. Ezio's has been in the same location since the late 70's. if you're not doing it right you wouldn't have stayed in business for 30+ years...

Authentic Italiano food!

3 Thank BBQlover_FL

Cleveland, Ohio
“Good food well prepared”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

Been coming here for years--used to Wednesday wings, now that we live in Cleveland we visit less frequently but the food is good, well prepared, and reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank travelfan084
Salem, Ohio, United States
“Can't get a refill to save your life!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

I'm on a diet and I walked out of there hungry. It was the owner who waited on us and I could not get her attention for a refill...ever. Never checked on us to see how the food was. The only thing good I can say is the house dressing is tasty and homemade.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Beverly H
Leetonia, Ohio
“Get the wings and pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Awesome wings, we get them weekly. We like the cajun and dry garlic rub, but when you're in town get the paste and wing special. You won't walk out of there hungry and there will be plenty of leftovers too. The new dining room is gorgeous with antiques and seating for up to 100. Great atmosphere for Italian food, much better than cookie-cutter chain restaurants (ahem, O.G.)

Visited April 2012
3 Thank LarrysPoppy
Lakewood, Ohio
“Down Home Charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

What separates Ezio's from the rest....personal service, it's as though you're the only one in there ! We've been numerious times and I always get the steak and sphagetti !

Visited October 2011