This was our second visit to Pine Lakes Lodge B&B and we were planning our next visit there before the left and counting the days until we go back. The lodge is amazing and favorite getaway. The beauty of the lodge, cabins, acres of farm land, lakes and mountains surrounding is breathtaking. There are herds of cattle, horses, ponies, sheep, ducks, swans, etc., along with a camel named Karl/Carl who will come running at the calling of his name, to the Lodge mascot, a bull dog named Leo in his own house near the lodge. We stay in a cabin called the Bunk House, having a well-stocked kitchen, dining room setting six easily, with a living room with comfy leather sofa, with two matching large chairs and large natural fireplace with wood at side door. The second floor has side by side rooms with each having a queen-size bed. The real treat is a clean hot tub on the front porch next to it's very own lake with ducks and swans. Between the cabin and the lake is an outdoor fire pit with seating. Our yellow lab, Piper, thinks it's heaven with the lake and the camel right across the road! We consider it our vacation cabin. By the way, have I mentioned the staff that feels more like family. At least that's how they make you feel. There is nothing negative to say, they're all wonderful and accommodating! Breakfast and dinners are delicious. Complimentary wine is served with dinner. At the lodge, you feel right at home, whether you're in the dining room, roaming the lodge, lounging in the rustic great room, surrounded by antiques, artwork, bronze statutes, curio cabinets, and many treasures or sitting out on your private deck or the main decks surrounding the lodge overlooking the mountainous terrain of manicured farmland and lakes. With not being monitored, you feel like home away from home. Tucked in the corner of the main lodge room is a kitchen nook always brewing fresh coffee and tea, bottled water, warm cookies, fruit and chips for 24-hours a day. The individual lodge bedrooms feel more like suites and beautifully decorated having jacuzzi tubs with luxurious long white robes. If you think I run on too much, wait until you stay. You, too, will run on and on and on . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pine Lakes Lodge Bed and Breakfast is a modern day "Log Cabin Palace" surrounded by numerous acres of rolling green meadows, sparkling ponds and beautiful woods in the splendor of Ohio Amish country. With a breathtaking hilltop vantage, this unique bed and breakfast offers six fabulous suites in the luxurious main lodge as well as three cabins that have the potential to make your vacation in Ohio one for the record books. Getting married? Ask us how you can elope with us or have an extravagant wedding day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pine Lakes Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lakes Lodge Bed And Breakfast Resort And Conference Center
- Pine Lakes Lodge b&b Hotel Salesville