Avoid at all cost. We knew something was wrong when we checked in and could barely breathe because the cigarette smoke in the check in area. The first thing we noticed was that the thick plush carpet in our room was damp. We immediately went to the local walmart and bought slippers. The walls were disgusting, covered in dirt and grime. The bathroom floor was sticky. We had planned to stay here for three nights, but fled after two. Spend the extra cash and stay at a better place.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking