“Great Food”

Casa Real
Ranked #15 of 181 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indiana
“Great Food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

This is one of our favorite eateries in Sandusky. This was our second visit. Food is delicious, service is quick and efficient and staff is friendly. Prices are reasonable. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

1 Thank Lissydiane

Sandusky, Ohio
“You must try this”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

For.Authentic Mexican meals this is the place to go. The decor is great,the service is the best around. We had great meals with plenty of food. Go early they get real busy . Enjoy Oli

• Visited November 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good value.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I ate at this restaurant two nights during my recent trip. The food was tasty and inexpensive. The service staff was very friendly and attentive. I will definitely eat here on my next trip to Sandusky.

• Visited January 2014
Wakeman, Ohio
“Lunch at Casa Real”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I was in the area and Casa Real had been recommended to me. The chips and salsa were good but I invariably ask if there is anything hotter available for salsa. In this case there was and it was very good. I then ordered the special #9 which is a tamale and a taco. I typically use a tamale as a measuring stick since they are one of my favorites and are pretty much made as required. While it may not be quite as fresh as a taco in general they require a bit of work to manufacture and keep on hand. The restaurant was not crowded so the food came promptly and included beans for about $6.
I would recommend it to my friends.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank M J
Cleveland, Ohio
“Mediocre at BEST”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I am very surprised about the amazing reviews of this place. We wet on a Saturday evening. The chips and salsa were okay. Food overall did not taste fresh. The enchilada sauce was all cinnamon and not much flavor. The beef inside the enchilada was tasteless.
Husband had carne asada and the beef was tender but had a funny taste and was not very flavorful. Beans and rice were edible but not great. The guacamole salad was brown. Sorry to say I was very disappointed.

Been to Casa Real? Share your experiences!