1,308 results
All reviews surf lounge tgi fridays amusement park hibachi restaurant beach activities lake view suite beautiful hotel cedar point the concierge level lake erie beach access early access to the park coffee maker can't beat the location kiddie pool roller coaster worth the extra money
Reviewed 23 May 2016

The hotel was nice, and had a lot of amenities. The hotel is in great location right in the park towards the back. This trip was rather pricey though, which probably has a lot to do with its convenience factors. There is a Starbucks, TGI Friday's, Surf Lounge, and Perkins located inside of the hotel. The Starbucks is owned by Cedar Point, so the Gold Rewards are not offered, and no free refills. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice and clean. It was an overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

After lost luggage, delayed flights, and seemingly one headache after another the trip was off to a rough start. When coming to check into the hotel our room actually wasn't ready, but thanks to Cierra, and the team at Hotel Breakers we were upgraded to a suite. A very beautiful suite to say the least, and the trip has been flawless ever since. Have been stuck on two roller coasters, but thanks to Cierra we have a jacuzzi tub to unwind. Just very great customer service and a beautiful hotel!!! Can't wait to come back

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Stayed 2 nights at the Hotel Breakers, 2nd floor rotunda with view of Lake Erie. It was absolutely fantastic! The room was clean and spacious, the front desk was polite, friendly and accommodating, they even called our room shortly after arriving to see if there was anything we needed. Lots of food options and has convenient access to walk to the park via 2 different entrances. Every staff member we spoke to at the hotel or on-site food places were wonderful and polite. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2016

The Breakers was renovated last year and is very nice now. The convenience of staying the park is wonderful. You never need your car again until it's time to leave.
There are several restaurants in the Hotel or on the property. TGIF's, Toma Hibachi, Perkins, Starbucks, and the Sandcastle Café. You should be able to find something that meets your needs.

Room Tip: Lakeside suite....best rooms and view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

So- I love this hotel. I love the location, the remodel is wonderful. We stay here every year since it is so convenient.

My disappointment lies with housekeeping. It is 8:30 at night and our room has yet to be cleaned (and it won't since our son is sleeping). We called and simply asked for towels and to take the trash, nothing. I know it's early in the season, the staff is new, it was a busy weekend. Yes, I get that. But there has to come a point to when the hotel management needs to figure this out and plan accordingly. This housekeeping issue has been a chronic problem multiple years and multiple visits. Help your staff out so they are not overwhelmed, all hands on deck to get this remedied!

Also, room 1502 (pool side suite) apparently missed the shower remodel since it has the old shower which trickles out and your lucky to get hot water.

I love Cedar Point, I love this hotel and will be back. I just wish they could figure these issues out. It's these things that could really push this place to be a 5 star resort to me in my book.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family