“Almost perfection”

Cedar Point Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 38 things to do in Sandusky
More attraction details
Owner description: More than just an amusement park, Cedar Point features hotels, restaurants, beautiful grounds along with an impressive variety of thrill-rides.
Toledo, Ohio
219 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 265 helpful votes
“Almost perfection”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

What more can be said ?

The entire spectrum , it's all there.. Clean, safe, plenty of hotels and eats...

Tallest this, fastest that... I say FUNNIEST EVERYTHING !

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Canton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Best roller coasters ever!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you like roller coasters, this is the place for you! They have the fastest, tallest, most fun coasters ever. Top thrill dragster goes so fast it blew my shirt off my shoulder. Millennium force is my favorite because it's a long ride with fast speeds, tall drops, and a smooth ride. The smoothest coaster is Maverick. It glides up like an elevator. It is also very fast and exciting. They have a standup coaster that I absolutely love. Since Kings Island took out King Cobra, I've really been missing a standup coaster. This one is awesome! They also have a coaster similar to King's Island's Top Gun which is a oldie but goodie. I rode all of these coasters multiple times. Can't get enough! Can't wait to go back again!

Visited July 2013
Los cabobs
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Rollercoasters in the world!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

It is an adventure if you like Rollercoasters. If you do not, it is not worth the money. The shows are not as prolific as in the past and the shopping is just ok. Thank goodness I love coasters!

Visited May 2014
Highlands, North Carolina, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good times”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

New to Ohio, my wife and I visited Cedar Point during their Halloween festivities. Even though they were fairly busy due to the even, we were able to ride almost every ride and enjoyed dinner on the lake "beach" at TGI Fridays. The Halloween theme added to the experience and made it worth while.

We had a really good time at Cedar Point, but dollar for dollar, I think I would still recommend Six Flags or Disney over them.

Visited October 2013
willoughby ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“cedar point is still nice, but.....”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

o.k. so we went to opening day . We had just picked up our season passes. If your planning
on going more than twice, you may want to buy a season pass. The platinum covers parking.

The park has changed alot in the last 50 years (that is how long I have gone)
but it still has that same FUN atmosphere ! The cost has really gone up for food.

You could easily spend $100 dollars for 4 people just on food. Beer is $10 , burger & fries
$15...The park has plenty of bench's to sit on and is very well kept up. You really
need to concentrate on relaxing and try to have fun !

Get there as early as possible, know what rides you want and where they are
located. The kids working there are not nearly as friendly as they were 30 years ago
so just go with that too....

Visited May 2014