“good pizza but not that great service”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #113 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We ordered a carry out from the Pizza hut in Sandusky OH. We wanted to get the stuffed crust and so we put the order in. 20 minutes later they called us and told us that the they don't have the stuffed crust and that they have to make us the regular or thin but that meant we had to wait longer again for our pizza. So we did. We were so hungry by the time our pizza arrived.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The Pizza was as usual - my favorite Pizza Hut. The cosmetic changes and remodeling was good. Staff was friendly but seemed rushed and on auto-pilot, however, as always the turnaround time was extremely long since restaurant not busy. I do mostly take out with Pizza Hut in Sandusky

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I love Pizza Hut in Port Clinton! Great service & super clean but the one in Sandusky is terrible. The service is terrible & the place is dirty! I recall the place was nearly empty & we had to wait forever for our waiter. Never asked us if we wanted refills at all. I had to go up front with our cups & ask another guy for refills. I seen the waiter once when he took our order & once when he brought our pizza.I had to go up front & ask for my check so I could pay when we were ready to leave. Tables were sticky & food on the floor. We decided right then we would never visit this place again. About a year later my wife's friend told her about a pizza hut that was all remodeled on the inside & nice now. She thought her friend said the Sandusky Pizza Hut. Well, we ended up going to this crap hole again! Same crappy service! Same dirty restaurant! Apparently her friend had Sandusky mixed up with another town. I guess we should've known better after seeing the parking lot nearly empty again. I really hope this place has gotten better since my last visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We don't go to Pizza Hut often but sometimes you just have to.

Good deals on food nice waitress good service. If you like Pizza Hut this is a good one.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Absolutely love the meal for four.....with family.