“Weazy's” 4 of 5 bubbles

Danny Boy's Italian Eatery
Ranked #8 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mid-Michigan
“Weazy's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Note that I think this place now operates under the name "Weazy's." I try to eat at independently owned restaurants when at all possible. This place seems to cater to families though it has a full bar. It has a rather extensive menu, most of which could be classified as Italian. Service was very pleasant and fast. The food was very good - decent sized portions too. I'd go back there in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2013

Brighton, Michigan
“First time visit while passing through!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit this restaurant while in the market. Not wanting to eat at the National chains, I decided to give Danny Boy's Italian Eatery a try. At first I was taken back by the name, Weazy's Italian Eatery and was concerned that I would not like my experience, but I was surely surprised. upon entering I was greeted by a hostess with a bright big smile welcoming me to the place. She directed me to a place in the establishment where I then was immediately greeted with a friendly waitress. Being this was my first time at the establishment and that the menu was quite extensive, she offered several suggestions and explained what they are known for (thier doughs...pizza, calzones, etc.). She took my drink order and then was prompt to take my dinner order. The food was excellent, well presented, hot and nice size portions. Also, the place was bright and clean! I enjoyed myself and would suggest those looking for a nice independent restaurant that serves Italian cusine, you would enjoy this place!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tom M
Michigamme
“Good carry out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

The food is good so long as you stick to the Italian and sandwhich options. Long wait in the resteraunt but the carry out was prompt.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food, Odd New name....Weezys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

Ok the name does'nt fit, but I guess they have heard that one before. We came in with 5 hungry stomaches while visiting Great Wolf Lodge and needed a break in the action. It was recommended by a previous customer, so we at least new they liked it.
I thought the atmosphere was great, the place was clean and spacious. They even had the cast of 'Finding Nemo' in the fish tank next to me. The locals that did visit the place were friendly, not loud or rude (given that it is a bar/restuarant).
The food was plentyful and very enjoyable, we even had some to take for the next day. Given that I was feeding five mouths, I thought the bill was reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
New Hudson, Michigan, United States
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

The service and the food was great! They were busy but we did not
wait long. Our waitress was very friendly. We will be returning!

• Visited October 2012