“Great Fam time”

Ranked #2 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
Toledo, Ohio
“Great Fam time”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great family time, enough to keep kids busy so they were not bored. Great food, very clean, friendly staff

Visited June 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Weekend”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We don't regularly get the chance to go away for the weekend with all of our busy schedules but we woke up Saturday and decided to go have fun. We chose Kalahari and we are very happy we did. The kids had a blast. My wife and had a great time watching the kids have fun while at the same time enjoying the water park ourselves. We have been to coco key in Col and great wolf lodge...Kalahari was the best experience of them all. We will be back!

1 Thank baniad .
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Waterparks, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
It's so nice that your busy schedules were able to allow you some time to escape your Saturday and come for a getaway at Kalahari Resort. I'm so glad to hear that you all had a blast and that in your opinion, we are the best! Thanks again and we will see you back soon!
Huntington, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

No family member left behind. There is so much fun for everyone from babies to seniors, you won't be disappointed. Who would have thought that so much fun could be packed into one little village? I was skeptical because I have a twenty-month-old, but we were able to have fun together! There was so much food to enjoy. We only had a two night stay, but I am determined to stay for a week the next time. Second, third, fourth, & fifth trips guaranteed...we can hardly wait!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sara5277
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Waterparks, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Wow! So great to hear you enjoyed every little bit of our Resort, including the Waterpark. We offer everything under one roof, so there is no need to go anywhere else! We are excited to see you back for your second, third, fourth, & fifth trips! Thanks again.
Tidioute
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“School trip”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was so huge. The kids enjoyed the water park and all the different slides and rides kept them all entertained!

Visited May 2014
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Waterparks, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Hi Terry. It's so nice that the kids were able to take a break from school and spend the day swimming at our Waterpark. I hope everybody had a wonderful time. We'll see you back soon. Thanks for the review!
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE it here!! It has stuff for all ages!! When we went last year I had a 1 year old, 3 year old, 7 year old and a 16 year old and we ALL had a great time. I've already booked another trip for July this year!! Can't wait to go back. The only downside was my daughter is visually impaired and they had some workers that didn't quite understand english and that I had to go down with her on the slides. So we were refused to go down. But it wouldn't stop us from going, just hope they improve that somewhat!!

Visited July 2013
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Waterparks, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review. I am so pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your visit last summer and I am thrilled we'll see you again in July! I apologize for the confusion with our lifeguards and the slide incident. Please talk to a waterpark manager on your next trip and we'd be happy to help you out. Thanks again and we'll see you in July!