Staying at this "resort" is strictly about location. You can park and walk or ride shuttles to anywhere on the Cedar Point property. The rooms are dated and small for the number of people they claim can reside in them. The room was reasonably clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful and polite. If you can book into the Hotel Breakers also on the property it is about 1/3 the walk to the amusement park that Sandcastle Suites is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, refreshed rooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio