There are alot of good things about this hotel, but I'll never stay again. The mattresses are so cheap and uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep, and after three hours all my joints ached. And the couch bed mattress was even worse, not suitable for anyone over three years old! The pillows were cheap flat crap; luckily we brought our own.
By 2 am I found myself wishing we had just driven the three hours home rather than suffer all night here and waste over $200 with tax. Please, Cedar Point, invest in some decent mattresses and bedding, even if you have to raise the prices! Create a "luxury wing" for people who value a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, remodeled bathrooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio