As others have stated, this hotel did it's job, a good sleeping room, clean, and quiet. Make sure you reserve a room away from the pool, just for the noise factor. The room was clean, the beds quite comfortable. The room was cheap, and near to Cedar Point, as well as restaurants, etc. I'd use it also as a stopping off place for Put-in-Bay also, for a day trip.
My only complaint was that there was no hair conditioner provided. Plenty of soap, shampoo and clean towels.
The desk clerk's were friendly, and recommended Diana's Deli for breakfast (read my review), and we're very glad that they recommended it! :)
Packaged danish, along with coffee and juice were provided for a quick snack in the am.
All in all, we'd stop there again when travelling in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer free WI-FI, digital cable including HBO, and a seasonal outdoor pool. We serve fresh coffee from 6AM through 9AM every morning. We are just 2 miles from Cedar Point, across the street from Goofy Golf, and minutes from many restaurants! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Hotel Sandusky
- Rodeway Inn Cedar Point South
- Rodeway Inn Sandusky
- Rodeway Inn South Sandusky, Ohio