“Super sized portions for fast food prices”

Dianna's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Granville, Ohio, United States
“Super sized portions for fast food prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

The food was very good and very reasonable. I got a chicken salad sandwich with soup and fries for 7.45. The sandwich was so big it could have fed 3 people...no joke.

Visited May 2014

Lorain, Ohio
“Surprise in Sandusky!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on a saturday night for s quick bite and was pleasantly surprised. My husband had the Reuben and I had soup and potato pancakes. My husband said the Reuben was very good. My soup was tasty, perhaps a bit old because the noodles used were mutant, but tasty otherwise.
I was skeptical about the pancakes because they looked store bought because of the perfection in shape, but they too were tasty. Service was good, place was busy.
I find the menu a bit ambitious, but what we had was good. Id go back.

Youngstown, Ohio
“Great food and service for an awesome price and close to Great Wolf!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food was great and the service was even better! We had our 15 month old with us and they were extremely kid friendly. We stayed at Great Wolf and I think it took about 5 minutes to get to Diana's from there! We got 2 breakfasts, 2 blueberry pancakes, coffee and juice and our bill was $15! Everything was well prepared and fresh!

• Visited October 2013
Jewett, Ohio
“Good food. Good service. Good value. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast. Took out lunch for family at dance convention. Obvious use of fresh breads and produce. Home cooking. And very busy.

Pleasant Plain, Ohio
“great food and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here on the 11th of October. The food was very good and the price was even better. I frequent McDonalds for breakfast and I got more food freshly prepared here at Diana's for less than the cost of any of the breakfast meals there. The waitress was extremely nice and stayed on top of all of her tables. I would revisit Diana's every morning for breakfast if I lived in the area. My wife was equally impressed and she even enjoyed their coffee, she is very particular about where she drinks coffee and truly liked Diana's.

• Visited October 2013