“Pretty good time”
Review of Cedar Point

Cedar Point
Ranked #3 of 37 things to do in Sandusky
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Soak City was a good time. I felt like they had more rides for smaller children rather than older people. The lines weren't too long when I was there. I don't think I would go back again, but I did enjoy my time at Soak City. It was good to get a break from roller coasters throughout the day.

1  Thank tmb09

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My family and I spend the entire day at Soak City on June 1, 2014. We got there around 11AM settled in to seats at the wave pool. Then we started riding slides. We did have fun on all the rides and the wave pool, but we won't be going back. Because of a few reasons, like there were bugs everywhere. After climbing up six or so flights of steps I was wait to go the slide, and noticed that the pools that held up the platform were covered with millions of these huge mosquitoes looking bugs that bit and these bugs were everywhere. We also only found 1 bathroom for the whole place. Yeah 1 bathroom that was used by everyone in the entire park. My son that 5 years old walked out and said he wanted to go into the girl’s bathroom (which never happens) and my husband said he would wait to change at a gas station, it was that bad. Well the girl’s wants much better. It wet (I expected that), gross stuff on the floors and walls, more bugs alive and dead, and if you do decided to go DO NOT LOOK UP!! Another problem that we ran into was that because we got there early some of the attractions were closed. We asked a lifeguard and he told us that when more people come into the park they will open the rides, because they just don’t have enough lifeguards and won’t call more in until the park is full. I spoke to a supervisor around 2PM and he said he was sorry. The river and some of the little slides into the kids area didn't open until after we came back from a late lunch, like 4PM. Over all I don’t think we will be going back, there are other water parks around that may not be as big but there are clean and bug free.

5  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 28 May 2014

ok - I'm no kid. I really did not want to go to Soak City. No, No, No. But we went and I had a blast! I love the wave pool and riding the tubes thru the slow river and the rapids. Best thing to do is to pay extra and rent a cabana so you have a private place to sit down for a bit. Soak City is a tad pricey, and the food is overpriced, but you have to expect it at a place like this. Plenty for little kids to do and plenty for those of us kids who never quite grew up.

1  Thank dianeoh1950
Reviewed 25 May 2014

It wasn't too busy so chairs were abundant by the wave pool. We noticed a lot lifeguards, which we like with so many kids.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

this park is next to Cedar Point Amusment Park, if your staying the weekend, this park is a must to go visit ! you can get stamped and go back and forth from park to park ! stay in the motel next to the water park and take a nap and start over !

1  Thank DinkyDau777

Been to Cedar Point? Share your experiences!