“Better than expected” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Reserve Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 180 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nappanee, Indiana, USA
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

It was a quiet nice - service was decent - food took maybe 5 minutes longer than I would expect but not terrible. we dined on stir fry and pork shank and both were very good with large portions.

its a bit pricey but what do you expect at a resort.

Vermilion, Ohio
“Pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

This restaurant was located within "Kalahari" Waterpark in Sandusky, Ohio.

The service was friendly. There was a large bar smack dab in the middle of the place with large flat screens for sports viewing.

The service was friendly and the menu had ample selections. I ordered the "Cherrywood" Bacon burger with some sort of "creamy sauce." The photo on the menu and presentation is quite different from what you actually receive. What you get is substantially smaller. It was a little messy but tasted good though. Fries were typical frozen/fried type.

The service was friendly and prompt. Beer prices were too steep I thought at 5 bucks. All part of sticking it to the tourists I guess.

I could also see other patrons food orders and the presentation looked quite good. The place is nicely decorated as is the entire Waterpark establishment, looks quite amazing.

I would give the place and visit a B-. I probably would return if in the neighborhood and was hungry.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Stir Fry to Die For!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I just dined at the Reserve at Kalahari. It was top notch. I had the Chicken Stir Fry with Bang Bang Sauce and it was fantastic. The best stir fry I have ever had. Not cheap but HIGH Quality! While eating the DJ had a coloring contest which my daugthers loved. My wife loved her entree. We washed our dinners down with a cold beer. Our waitress was great. The food took a little time to come out. I attribute this to food being made to order; I will be back for SURE!

Detroit, Michigan
“Stay away from the Reserve”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very long wait, wrong drink order arive after 45 minutes!!! Burned and dry hamburgers, overcooked dry chicken, very bad quality food! Waitress did not came back to check on us after food arived. Please find a different place to eat. We have visited Sandusky area many times and never been disapointed when we eat in town!

Visited November 2013
New Madison, Ohio
“Great service & exotic selections.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Be sure to give the stirfry a try. It was beautifully served, fresh, and delicious. The price was high, but worth it.

Visited October 2013