Water Street Bar & Grille
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Having been on a boat on Lake Erie most of the day fishing I was in search of a "deck " that didn't move and some nourishment. The bar was not set too high when we drove 1/2 a mile to the downtown Water Street bar & Grille 101 E Water St, Sandusky, OH.. The place was inviting and showed some history as soon as you entered. The ball game was on the Behind Bar TV and we sat for a Suds and to look over the menu. Happy to find 12 oz Rib-eye on the menu I chose that as my son went a bit off the norm with a Rueben. The serving staff were prompt and Friendly as well as the bar keep attentive without being a salesman. Overall the people were pleasant and the entire place just inviting.
I am 56 and my son 23 and we both said we would be back if the chance to go to Sandusky presents itself in the future. Good Food - polite people and a home town bar without all the TGIF type Trappings - Very Nice

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I started with the muscles which were fabulous. We dipped the bread in the broth and had to hold back from basically drinking it. Then we had the NY Strip with green beans. The steak had great flavor and was very tender. If I am ever in Sandusky this is a must!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great location, Great view, Good food, and good service. The staff were attentive and accommodating.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I researched restaurants in Sandusky to avoid having to eat overpriced park food at Cedar Point. This restaurant had fairly good ratings and we were not disappointed. I ordered the Gouda Burger and it was divine! My husband enjoyed the Sandusky Firehouse Burger. The waitstaff was attentive and the ambiance being near the waterfront on the patio was nice.

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Prime Run very tasty at a good price. Sides where very well done and beer on tap delicious. Service could be better but as ok. TVs With good sports bar atmosphere. Not loud yet a I'll good nightlife feel. Would eat here much if I lived close.