“Best Hamburger Ever”

Dining options: After-hours
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Hamburger Ever”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went to Sandusky for Cedar Point. This place had the juiciest, tastiest hamburger I've ever had. We went back a 2nd night for hamburgers. We tried other stuff the 1st night and we only had hamburgers the 2nd night.

Visited June 2014

Sandusky, Ohio
“Great for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been there many times for business lunches and with friends and family for dinner and would definitely recommend. The food is consistently good and fresh. Atmosphere is nice especially if you are able to enjoy warm weather outside. They really need to bring back the portobello blue cheese burger. I miss that one. Highly recommend for a nice downtown restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Off the Grid
“Average”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Went here for lunch the other day, group of 5 people. I had the Water Tower Sandwich. Nothing great, probably wouldn't order it again. Beef was dried out and wasn't very hot. Service was not very good either. Everyone else was served their food while I had to wait another 5 minutes to bring mine, after it was sitting in the window for 2 minutes, the bartender brought it over. We ran dry on drinks several times and our waitress was very slow to re-fill our drinks, restaurant was not very busy either.
I may give it one more try after work since they seem to have a variety of craft beers.

• Visited March 2014
Upper Sandusky, Ohio, United States
“Smoked Brisket Sandwich...Best I had ever eaten!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The service as soon as I walked into the door was accomodating and asking how I was while telling me to seat myself wherever I liked. I sat at the bar and the server I had was a wonderful and chipper gentleman. I ordered the smoked brisket gourmet sandwich and it was wonderful. I also was pretty thirsty when I sat down having been working all morning so the gentleman was very kind to fill my drink a few times. I have recommended this place to all my coworkers and many friends and family memers already and I just ate there at lunch today.

• Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A pleasant meal on the deck”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stopped in on a whim while walking around Sandusky and had a pleasant meal outside. While it isn't exactly lakeside, the lake is certainly visible from the deck and I thought the waitstaff was attentive and friendly. The sandwich I had was quite good.

Visited August 2013