“Glad we stopped”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Berardi's Family Kitchen is a family owned restaurant in Sandusky, Ohio that has been serving the locals for over 75 years! We have been voted Best Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Best Fries by the Readers Choice Awards and are a local favorite destination for a great meal at an affordable price. "Taste the Homemade Difference".
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Some of us ate breakfast, others lunch. It was great choice! We had wonderful service! Don't leave without dessert.

1  Thank Ohiomomtwoboys

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Whenever we go to Cedar Point we always stop at Berardi's. The food is amazing with reasonable prices and the service is fantastic. Gluten free options marked on the menu is something I wish more restaurants would do.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you love hearty soup it's worth a stop! The first time I dined here I had the chicken dumpling and it was delicious. This time I tried their potato soup- I liked it but it was very salty. I have also had their sandwiches and an omelet that was good.

1  Thank Nichole J
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Been coming to Cedar Point for years. Don't know how we ever missed this place. Stopped in for lunch and the service exceeded all expectations. The menu is huge and the food is all homemade and fantastic. The whole menu is makes with gluten free choices. Which is an added bonus for me. It's a must stop on your next trip to Sandusky.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a very nice family style restaurant. There were 4 adults and 2 children in our party and they had seating for us on a busy Friday evening without a wait. They have 3 dining areas and service is efficient and friendly. The menu has a lot of variety and can accommodate dietary restrictions. Be sure to leave room for pie!