“Fine Dining in Sandusky”
Review of Crush Winebar

Crush Winebar
Reserve with OpenTable
Crush Winebar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Water Street
Reviewed 14 August 2013

High end cuisine in Sandusky! If you have a taste for the finer things in life, give it a try. It's on the more expensive end, but I've found you get what you pay for. I'm not much into wine (the wife is), but they'll make you a good drink too.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Great food, wonderful atmosphere and very friendly/helpful staff. I took important clients here for casual business dinner on their recommendation and it was a hit!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Some very unique menu items, and the ones I've had have been superb. We are locals and go into town just for CRUSH food - our favorite place to eat in Sandusky. We aren't sushi fans but we hear it's great.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

From the atmosphere to the menu this was an absolute treat. I would say try to enjoy this with a husband or wife whenever you get the chance. Very enjoyable visit and I sure hope I get to go back soon. Friendly staff as well!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Excellent menus with several good small plate options for those who enjoy variety. I loved the watermelon and feta salad and the brussels sprouts are to die for. My entree was shrimp putanesca which was so flavorful with pasta cooked to perfection. I accompanied my meal with a nice glass of chardonnay from the extensive wine list, many options available by the glass. I highly recommend Crush.