Stayed here in February 2005. Our experience at this hotel was just wonderful. Exceptionally clean public areas and rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable king size bed, very nice breakfast buffet. This hotel was full of families with small children when we stayed there and yet inside the room it was very quiet. Nice size pool, water could have been warmer but not cold enough to keep us out. Great value and a bonus - the best showerhead in any hotel I have ever stayed in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located in beautiful Sandusky, Ohio. Our hotel is conveniently situated on Route 250, within a short drive of local attractions including Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky State Theater, Kalahari Water Park, and various shopping, dining, and nature trails along unforgettable Lake Erie. We offer various room sizes to accommodate travelers for leisure and business alike. We want you to work well, eat well, rest well, and be well, so at our hotel you can stay connected with free high speed internet, start your day with our complimentary hot breakfast, work out in our fitness center, relax in a heated indoor pool, sleep soundly in luxury bedding, and enjoy flat screen televisions with newly added HD channels. Come and see how Fairfield has what you need to be at your best during your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sandusky Ohio