“Hampton Inn Services Sandusky OH”

Hampton Inn Sandusky-Central
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The staff are very professional and cordial. They will go the extra mile to help and give great services! I recommend the Hampton Inn at Sandusky OH as I have stayed here several times and the services is always excellent. They never waver!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I highly recommend this hotel! The service and accommodations were fantastic! My family of about 40 stayed on one floor, enjoyed the pool, hot tub, fitness room, and lounge area. We were there for a loss in the family and the gentle, professional care was wonderul! They even sent flowers to the memorial services. I will stay here always when I travel to Sandusky, Ohio and will seek Hampton out when I travel anywhere else!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The room was very clean and the breakfast was nice. The pool was closed temporarily during the stay. The staff was very nice. The complimentary breakfast included omelets, as well as the normal breakfast foods you would find at other hotels. The area to eat was large, so there were no problems with finding a table.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed here for a high school sporting event being held in the city. The hotel was very accommodating for our large crowd. The breakfast was good, and the hotel was quiet in the evening. Also, there are some very good restaurants nearby within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Great staff, very warm and caring. Enjoyed the fresh baked cookies, breakfast very convenient, had many varieties and choices. Location of hotel is near many stores and attractions. Easy access to highway. Hotel has a fresh and appealing decor. I am a stickler for clean and fresh look. I was a happy camper at this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The hotel has completed a renovation of the lobby/breakfast area and it really looks great and clean. Hotel clerk said the rooms were next, which they clean but could use an uplift. Overall the stay was okay, no issues, other than I was wanting a fridge and microwave in my room, and they said none of the rooms had any.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jo C
gavin l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sandusky-Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us. First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I was glad to read that you noticed our renovations and that you though they looked good. I do however understand that you found some shortcoming in regards to our lack of certain amenities. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our amenities as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

gavin

Reviewed 9 December 2013

It's a nice convenient place to live then other hotels. The only other Hotel compareable to this was Faifiled/Marriott, but since I'm HHonors member, so I chose Hampton Inn. I like it, it's not bad. There's another Hampton Inn right by the Highway, make sure you don't stay there and make sure you make reservation at Hampton Inn Central Sandusky.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business