“Very Enjoyable Stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sandusky
Crystal Rock Campground
Findlay, Ohio
“Very Enjoyable Stay!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This was my first visit to this campground. It had just been sold to new owners and they (Tom and Judy) were working their butts off to bring this camp to next level. First off, I stayed there ten days and was very happy with my stay. I would highly recommend this place and I plan to stay there again in the future. The new owners were very friendly and were willing to do anything in their power to make everyones visit a pleasant one. There are improvements needed, but as soon as you talk to Tom, you can see that he has a lot new ideas and is also willing to take suggestions. Prior to making a decision to stay at this campground, a couple of friends of mine and I investigated other campgrounds in the Catawba, Marblehead, and Sandusky area for our BikeWeek stay. We were immediately impressed with this location and the conditions of this campground. I can see only see good things coming in the future due to the new ownership. The only downside I could see was that they need more full hookups, but Tom was very accommodating when our grey and black tanks needed emptying. I am also considering a seasonal contract to keep my motor coach there next year!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maurice F

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Nice, quiet campground, and the staff was very helpful. The bathhouse was very clean compared with some I've seen. Shady sites were plentiful the weekend we went. I didn't see a lot going on in the way of campground activities, but then again, I wasn't really looking for all that. Close, but not too close, to Cedar Point/Lake Erie attractions.

Room Tip: Um, this is a campground, not a hotel -- bring your room with you.