3,254 results
All reviewsmagic questdunkin donutsgitchigoomie grillwater parkmagiquest gamefamily styleniagara fallsolder kidsfamily suitelazy riverperfect sizelife guardsbunk bedsall agesmy sonsmall childrendance party
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We have been to this lodge many thanks message and have had nothing but the best time. Hope to return again for my other daughter's 9th birthday in the spring. They offer alot of family activities. Thanks to all!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Great Wolf Lodge is a great place to take a family with kids for a vacation. My grandkids had a great time and I didn't have to drive anywhere else. Entertainment, hotel and food all in one place. No need to leave the resort.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The water park was great for little kids 10 and under. However they overbooked and the staff was so rude it almost ruined our trip for my sons birthday. We had to wait nearly an hour from our stated check in time for the room that I booked. They tried to downgrade our room from the one I paid for. The man at the desk rolled his eyes at us and asked "what do you want? Money?". I was appalled at the rudeness. Anyone who has traveled with young children knows that it is hard enough without being treated poorly by staff.

2  Thank samanthak185
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very disappointed we came to celebrate daughters birthday and due to Weather the first day everything was closed which is out of their control but park when reopened didn’t extend them they were open. Then the second day the park was only open 10-1 during this time not all slides were open until after 11am. By this time we were ready to have lunch and much to our surprise not one place was open for lunch or even a snack. I do not recommend staying in a day the park is closing early (which we were not aware of in advance). The staff memeber said well it’s posted on the calendar on the site which I did not check when booking. A huge disappointment to my daughter who came to celebrate her birthday!!

2  Thank 135kariv
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We have taken our family of 17 to Great Wolf Lodge for the past 3 years for a weekend. We just returned from a fabulous time. Our 7 grandchildren ages 20 mo to age 9 + 2 10 yr old foster boys, had sooooo much fun. They loved the water and also the game room. The 2 meals we had for all of us 17 at Gitchigoomie Restaurant, were great. Sherri was such a pleasure to work with there at the restaurant. Great service. GWL is wonderful for families.

Stayed: November 2017