“Great Value, Great Food”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #116 of 195 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The food was great, the value was even better! Our server was awesome, however, their service was not very fast. We ate there twice on our stay, and both times waited quite a long time for our food. BUT, it was well worth it, just plan ahead.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We visited this restaurant a couple of years ago, same location - the customer service was horrible, the order was made wrong - in any case, I called their manager and complained. We swore we wouldn't go back this time but we had a sweet tooth, wanted milkshakes, and it was the closest place to us. I said to my husband "We are just getting milk shakes, it should be fine." We were wrong. We started to order, and after each item the person on the speaker curtly asked "Is that it?" and we would say no, and order another item, and be greeted with the same reply. When we paid, the person took our money, in the same hurried, curt fashion. There was no one in line in the drive thru with us, and the inside of the restaurant wasn't busy so there was no reason to be in such a hurry and so rude. I am happy to say I won't eat here again ever, even if the entire city of sandusky is out of food except for this place. Is it really so hard to smile and say thank you?

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We went in about 530am and the waitress was sleeping in a booth. we waited about 20 mins then finally went outside and asked the delivery gut if the place was open. When we returned the waitress was finally awake. We ordered breakfast and it was awful. My nephew order mini sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits. They came out with just sausage on them. The cook and waitress had heated arguments about what was on a certain skillet. It was so terrible. I was so excite to go here because I loved them when I in Florida last year. Hopefully they can get it together in there real soon

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stopped here on a recommendation of a family member. The food was good... not greasy... and the shakes were yummy with many choices! A definite return trip is necessary... although I will say that we were there when it was busy and it seemed like the wait staff was a little frazzled... but did not affect the food!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Kinda felt bad, we ordered 36 sliders to go. But they busted them out pretty quickly, and they were really really good!

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!