“nice waitress”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #129 of 181 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wheeling, West Virginia
“nice waitress”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We came on a satureday night, many of the booths were empty but most of the tables were full! We had a party of 6, 2 adults and 4 kids, and it took them a good 10 minutes to be able to seat us, which we understood.

Food was good. Milkshake was amazing!

• Visited January 2014

Sandusky, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could be worse”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I love steak and shake, just not this one. The service here is so hit or miss, one day you'll go and have an amazing waitress and fast service, and the next you'll get the kid who doesn't feel like working and basically ignores you. They always seem to be short staffed, and there are always dirty tables. The only reason I come back is because I love the food and shakes.

• Visited October 2013
Malone, New York
“Great Value, Great Food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food was great, the value was even better! Our server was awesome, however, their service was not very fast. We ate there twice on our stay, and both times waited quite a long time for our food. BUT, it was well worth it, just plan ahead.

Visited July 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Disappointed again”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We visited this restaurant a couple of years ago, same location - the customer service was horrible, the order was made wrong - in any case, I called their manager and complained. We swore we wouldn't go back this time but we had a sweet tooth, wanted milkshakes, and it was the closest place to us. I said to my husband "We are just getting milk shakes, it should be fine." We were wrong. We started to order, and after each item the person on the speaker curtly asked "Is that it?" and we would say no, and order another item, and be greeted with the same reply. When we paid, the person took our money, in the same hurried, curt fashion. There was no one in line in the drive thru with us, and the inside of the restaurant wasn't busy so there was no reason to be in such a hurry and so rude. I am happy to say I won't eat here again ever, even if the entire city of sandusky is out of food except for this place. Is it really so hard to smile and say thank you?

• Visited September 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Oh MY!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We went in about 530am and the waitress was sleeping in a booth. we waited about 20 mins then finally went outside and asked the delivery gut if the place was open. When we returned the waitress was finally awake. We ordered breakfast and it was awful. My nephew order mini sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits. They came out with just sausage on them. The cook and waitress had heated arguments about what was on a certain skillet. It was so terrible. I was so excite to go here because I loved them when I in Florida last year. Hopefully they can get it together in there real soon

Visited August 2013