Great place to stay if you plan to visit Cedar Point. It's very close to the park, but still reasonably priced. The restaurant is nice Dinner but we did not care for the breakfast buffet. You're better off at the McDonald's on the way to the park. The pool and spa are nice places to rest after a long day riding roller coasters.
Most of all we appreciated the staff, they were all friendly and helpful throughout our entire visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The South Shore Inn is a family friendly hotel conveniently located minutes away from the world-famous Cedar Point Amusement Park and downtown Sandusky. This Sandusky hotel is committed to excellent customer satisfaction! Our longstanding custom of providing supreme comfort and enjoyment has earned us a stellar reputation in the lodging industry. We’re sure you’ll find that our distinctive service, exceptional value and warm hospitality make us the ideal location to accommodate you and your family or group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Shore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Shore Hotel Sandusky
- South Shore Sandusky
- South Shore Inn Sandusky, Ohio