Air conditioning didn't work. It was mid-80s during the day and our room stayed sweltering all night.
The fitted sheets didn't fit the bed. I move around in my sleep so woke up sleeping on just the mattress. Ew.
Something in the bathroom (water pump maybe?) would make noises periodically.
Door to the bathroom was too big for the door frame so had to be forced shut and yanked open. Smashed fly on the door frame when we arrived.
Not a well-stocked continental breakfast. No knives so used the handle of a spoon to spread cream cheese on my bagel.
Burn holes in the blankets on the bed.
Non-smoking room smelled super musty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WIFI is only available in the Lobby Area. If paying cash there is a $25.00 deposit refundable upon inspection of the room at check out. Pet fee is $50.00 refundable upon inspection of the room, only 1 dog knee high less then 50 lbs. and must be with the owner at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Budget Host Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Budget Inn North Hotel Sandusky
- Budget Inn Sandusky
- Budget Host Inn Sandusky, Ohio