The place is literally on the backside of Castaway Bay Resort. I stayed here for one night, the room was clean and beds were surprisingly very comfortable. While you don't get the perks of staying at a Cedar Point resort, this is a much cheaper alternative. We paid $75 total for one night during one of the busiest weekends, while Breakers Express was $200. And this place was actually cleaner than Express, quieter too. Walking distance to Thirsty Pony and the bowling alley!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WIFI is only available in the Lobby Area. If paying cash there is a $25.00 deposit refundable upon inspection of the room at check out. Pet fee is $50.00 refundable upon inspection of the room, only 1 dog knee high less then 50 lbs. and must be with the owner at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Budget Host Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Budget Inn North Hotel Sandusky
- Budget Inn Sandusky
- Budget Host Inn Sandusky, Ohio