Sandusky KOA campground
Comfort Inn Sandusky(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$115
SleepInn
US$125
BestWestern.com
US$78
La Quinta Inn Sandusky near Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelocity
Hotel Breakers(Sandusky)
US$234
US$171
All reviewslarge tenttenting areatent camperskids craftstrain that runsgreat campgroundminute drivedeluxe cabincedar point amusement parkfull kitchenbayshorestovetonsohioteenagers
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

..After spending the Summer up here last year--We were THRILLED to pull back in this Campers Paradise last night!!:D A lot of improvements made since last Summer!!:D Everyone so kind and helpful--Wonderful place for Children Activities..Nice Pool..Clean Shower facility..just around the corner from Cedar Point..

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Julieannwooster1
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I came here just to get away for the weekend. For the most it was ok. The staff was very friendly. The model we slept in needed a quick wash down which I had Clorox wipes. I expected to camp so I wasn't too disappointed however, if you are going to expect that that the model is cleaned before check out then it should be cleaned at check in. The carpet was filthy. I kept my flip flops on the entire time. I was thinking "does anyone monitor the housekeeping staff"' because how is it that management does not know curtains are ripped and carpet is soiled?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 28 October 2013

GREAT VALUE! We were allowed to check-in extra early to the Deluxe Cabin. For an average of about $15 per person, 6 adults had plenty of room. The Cabin was clean & I don't remember a single complaint about it from any of us. It's just a few miles from Cedar Point & I'll definitely consider staying at KOA again.

Room Tip: The Deluxe Cabins have a bathroom & a kitchen with fridge.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We were drop-ins with our motorhome in early August. This was not a weekend so there were plenty of spaces available, but the spaces were very small and lacking privacy. Staff were helpful and the bathrooms clean. The place was nothing special, but adequate for a quick overnight, dump the septic and fill the water.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I thought the park itself was ok but the people working there were not. Especially a certain girl that I did not get her name. Also, there were tons of open spots with it being September and they crammed everyone right on top of each other. I did not get the reasoning for that. I would have to say I do not think I will be going back there. I usually enjoy KOA's but I did NOT enjoy my time at this one. Staff was definitely NOT friendly and helpful...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family