“Good food, casual atmosphere”

Casa Fiesta Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 419-609-0875
Description: 419-609-0875
USA
“Good food, casual atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Food was great, big portions and not expensive. Authentic Mexican cuisine, very tasty. Very friendly staff. I will be back there.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Morning_blossom

Cleveland, Ohio
“not good”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

my husband and I go there often but we may not be back any time soon. When we order dinner - I was asked about my order twice before she rang it in. My husband got his meal and I did not. the waitress came to our table when he was half way done with his meal and noticed that I didn't have my meal. She went to check on it and came back 10 minutes later with my meal - my husband was done with his meal by that time. I had order a veggie & cheese quesdilla and it only came with cheese. I mentioned this to our waitress and told me she wrote it down without the veggies - ok - she offered to bring me out a new meal but by that time I just wanted to finish and go. Also, their margaritas are horrible. I ordered a half pitcher and it basically was all sour mix and no tequilla. I also mentioned this to the waitress and she said that this is how they are always made and I could BUY a shot if I wanted to...ahh..no..If you want to drink I would stick to a beer at least you know you are getting your $$'s worth. The bill - they did take off the drink but I would think that they would offer to take off my meal since it came late and was wrong. Nope - they apogolize but didn't offer a resolution. I don't typically complain or send things back OR ask for things for free but I was disappointed in how they handle the situation.

• Visited March 2013
Huron, Ohio, United States
“A regular”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Authentic Mexican with some Tex-Mex flavoring. Friendly staff. Flexible - will adjust menu. Love their mole sauce (that's MO-lay, and has nothing to do with underground critters!)

Visited January 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I'm vegetarian and they have the best veggie dishes ever!!! I eat here once a month and I'm never disappointed.

Orlando, Florida
“Very good”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I have been there a number of times and the food is always fresh and good. I ordered a dish that was not on the menu and it was prepared perfectly. I will return the next time I am in town.

• Visited October 2012