“Absolutely excellent! Our favorite. We crave it.”

Casa Fiesta Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 184 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 419-609-0875
Description: 419-609-0875
Castalia
“Absolutely excellent! Our favorite. We crave it.”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Friendly service. Excellent food! Highly recommend it. Lots of variety! Fresh and delicous! Atmosphere is awesome and the food is fantastic. The prices are amazingly reasonable! Love it!

• Visited March 2014

Port Clinton, Ohio, United States
“El Grand Patron is great eating”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Friendly staff are very attentive and thoughtful. Prices are good and this location will soon be changing names to El Grand Patron. Authentic Mexican food and Gustavo, the owner is very friendly and accommodating. 2nd or 3rd best Iced Tea in the firelands area!

Visited September 2013
San Diego, California
“Surprisingly GREAT Mexican food in... Ohio?”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

It was late Sunday evening and we had just left Cedar Point. We were starving, and every restaurant we looked up on our smartphones was closed. Then we saw Casa Fiesta and thought, "Mexican food...in Ohio? Oh no..." I'm from Texas, my husband is from San Diego, CA, and we prepared to be disappointed. But to our pleasant surprise, this place has LEGIT Mexican food! Turns out the owner is from Sacramento and really knows what he's doing. I had the mole poblano and it was spot-on! My husband had an enormous burrito and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have to give our waiter credit too. When we arrived we had to wake our 18-month-old son from a blissful nap after an exhausting day at the amusement park, and he far from happy about it. Our waiter was very kind and gracious with us as we tried to calm our our flailing-gouch-pants son. He even brought a balloon to cheer him up (which, by the way, became his favorite toy for the rest of our trip). He also brought us extra chips (since that's what calmed our boy down finally). That waiter checked on us without being annoying and almost convinced me to get dessert (dang, he's good!), but since they didn't have any tres leches cake (or horchata, for that matter), I said no.

Phenomenal place! I recommend it to everyone who might be in Sandusky! If you want to know what good Mexican food is, this place serves it!

• Visited September 2013
Georgia
“Love love love”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I loved this resturant. We are regulars at theCasa Fiesta in Norwalk, and went to try this one. I liked this one better. It had a great open dining room, which didnt feel confusing or claustrophobic. The service was great and the manager/owner is so nice and concerned about his customers. Great resturant, and great #35, carnitas!

• Visited June 2013
“Accurate review.”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I've been to Casa Fiesta dozens of times the norwalk and Sandusky restaurant. They are very similar they have the same owner. The food is very good it's fresh both restaurants are very clean. The picture from the previous review is not from either restaurant not sure what or where that was pulled from. If you are traveling and looking for a good mexican restaurant I would recommend Casa Fiesta over the other local mexican restaurants.

• Visited May 2013