“Chances are...”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Chances are if you enjoy a sincere greeting, you'll get it here. Chances are if you enjoy a warm and comfortable surrounding, you'll find it here. Chances are that if you want a large selection of food, Mekong will have it for you. Chances are that if you appreciate good friendly service, this is a place you'll probably receive it. Chances are that if you enjoy beer, you'll be in heaven with their vast array of options, and I mean VAST array! And chances are if you want a tasty and hearty portion of food, you will receive it at Mekong. Go enjoy!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Good beer selection, good Pho, not many vietnamese resturants around north eastern area.... this one was well priced n food was quality. Recimmend it if in area. Couldnt even finish my pho

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a really good meal.
Would really recommend it for people seeking a gluten free option.
We had spring rolls, delicious. Shaking beef and beef pho, all excellent.

1  Thank Anna W
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I can't review the beer selection since I do not drink it but friends say it is impresssive. I had wine which was okay but would not draw me back as a customer. The food is excellent but leans more Asian than French like the Vietnamese restaurant in Cleveland. I was hoping it would have more of a French influence as there are many Asian restaurants around. But this is without question a cut above any of the Chinese restaurants in Erie County. The dishes are plentiful, well seasoned, fresh ingredients, and affordable. The bar area is nice and well lit, the booths are dark and inhospitable. I suggest better lighting. Noise level is above average.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I have been an avid fan of this restaurant since it's opening. I've tried a lot of different things on the menu and I can't say any were bad. My favorite meal is the combination broken rice platter with crispy spring rolls! Their wonton soup is also awesome!!! Great place, slow service, but food makes up for it!