“Great food!”

Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Ranked #32 of 194 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The wait in the drive thru was a little crazy. Probably fifteen minutes for three or four cars. However the chicken was fantastic.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Chicken was OK, mashed potato from a packet mix, toilets dirty, heartburn dreadful! I will not return.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Got into town late and saw this place on the way in. Looked some what interesting so after checking into out hotel we drove back to this place. Ordered a family size chicken tenders and they were better than KFC. Sides were good too. Not a big fan of Cloe Slaw but the wife was in the mood so I decided to try it as well and they were very good as was the Mac & Cheese

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stopped at Lee's on my way home from Cedar Point. The chicken was so good, I wanted to say, "Colonel WHO?" I loved the jojo fries, too. I wish we had a Lee's back home! Great value!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I am from Springfield Ohio and Lees is a staple there. When I moved to Columbus there wasn't a Lees in the city anywhere. So going there was like a taste of home.