“A favorite”

Chet & Matt's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I love this place. The pizza is one of my favorite pizzas. It is tradition in my family to go to the lunch buffet. It has something for everyone. Whenever, I visit Sandusky, I look forward to a trip to Chet and Matt's.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had pizza delivered to resort- it was awesome. We tried the "Pirate Pizza" which made us wish we were able to eat more, just got too full~ it was delicious. Also the kids had their pick and the white cheesy pizza appetizer- also yummy. We were up for a short trip and will most certainly order from there again when we return. Must go.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good atmosphere and service. A decent selection of pizza on the buffet and wings are good. A cool sports team place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are looking quality and volume for hungry kids then the dinner buffet is great...pizza, wings, salad bar, beverage all for around $10...only downside is that it's only Monday - Thursday from about 5-8

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I eat here all the time!! Yummmy! The service is great and everyone is super friendly. This is close to home, and their delivery is super quick. This is service with a smile. Their pizza, even just the cheese pizza, is spectacular.