“Fast Affordable Italian”

Fazoli's
Ranked #41 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I miss having Fazoli's nearby. I live in Florida and we do not have them. The Breadsticks are AWESOME!!!! I could make a meal on them. I had the chicken parm this time and it was very good. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The food is tasty, fresh and hot. The staff is friendly. The place is spotless. We miss our local Fazoli's since it closed. We LOVE Fazoli's

Reviewed 10 January 2013

ok fast food, nice people. all you can expect from an italian place with a drive thru attached. at least they are offering free unlimited breadsticks again

Reviewed 10 December 2012

People love Frazoli's but not my husband and I. I don't think anything is made fresh; everything TOO SALTY and all sauces taste the same. We will not be going back. Had to ask to have table wiped off too.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Great sauce, almost as good as mine! Ha Ha! Anyway never been disappointed. The baked spaghetti is our favorite. The staff is always pleasant and seems to have fun!