“Chicken and Dumplings!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have been to so many Cracker Barrel restaurants and this one was great! I had the chicken and dumplings which was scrumptious. The homestyle food is very fresh and tasty! The staff was super friendly and made the experience at the restaurant even better!

2  Thank Pennyloper

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our meal at this location was above average for a chain style eatery. Our waitress was very nice and was very friendly to our 3 year old grand daughter. We would eat here again based on price, service, and quality of food. No negatives here.

Enjoy!

J.

2  Thank jarIndiana
Reviewed 21 May 2014

There was no wait, we had an efficient waitress and a delicious meal. Just what you would want from this reliable restaurant.

2  Thank Priscilla R
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Average Cracker Barrel. Food tasted ok, wasn't the best I have had there but certainly not awful, forgot one of my sides. I never mentioned it because I had so much food, I wouldn't have eaten it anyway! :) Waiter was nice and friendly. No wait on a Friday night! Probably would return.

1  Thank kelnron05
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Good food, great service and consistent. Cynthia was our server she was outstanding we never had to look for her for anything she was always checking in on us. Food, value and cleanliness is as good if not better than other Cracker Barrels we gave visited over the years. Thank you Cynthia and the management team for making our visit happy memories.

3  Thank Pat S