“Great for take-out after a long day at Cedar Point!”
Review of Cameo Pizza

Cameo Pizza
Ranked #24 of 187 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family was worn out and we were headed back to our condo after Cedar Point. We decided to pick up some food instead of a sit down meal. I picked up our order and I wish we would have come to the restaurant - it was super cute and there was live music on the back patio! Oh well next time :) The pizza was delicious and the homemade Italian Dressing was great on the salads!!! Highly recommend! Thanks, Cameo!

There are newer reviews for Cameo Pizza

Reviewed 13 July 2013

had there sausage pizza...loved the taste..best thin crust pizza I have ever had!!!Sandusky peolpe you have a "Winner" at Cameo...wish they had one in Grand Rapids

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Local family owned. Great atmosphere. Recommend to all those who enjoy eating where the locals do. Reminds me of Cheers because "everybody knows your name".

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We were in town for a sporting event and this place reminded me of what you would envision a typical mid-west, neighborhood hangout to be. Something tells me Cameo Pizza has been sponsoring t-ball and bowling teams since the dawn of time. The pizza was good but more importantly the ambiance and the service were just comfortable and welcoming. If we visit Sandusky again, we will definitely stop here for dinner. Very affordable prices for a family. Kids were definitely no problem.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Cameo’s has been a favorite of mine for 30 plus years. A must try (yes, it sounds weird) is the sauerkraut & old world sausage! I know…but wow, everyone I have told to try loves it! Others are great as well – always fresh & super friendly! Restaurant area very friendly, bar area is more adult in evening. Cold beer in frosted mugs cant be beat! Trust me, this is the best out there!